Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Professional Wedding Planners Conference

In February I attended the Professional Wedding Planners Conference in Toronto. What a fabulous weekend full of networking, marketing ideas, and of course, the latest in ideas and trends that I can apply to all of my weddings! So I am full of new creative and unique ideas that I can use to truly personalize your day. And of course, the highlight of the weekend was meeting Preston Bailey, wedding planner to the stars! Preston's clients include Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump and Joan Rivers. Of course, not everyone can have a million dollar wedding, but his seminar taught me how to take a few aspects from his lavish designs, and incorporate them into my bride's weddings. Very valuable information!

No comments:

Post a Comment