Sunday, May 11, 2008

June Issue of Glamour

I picked up the latest issue of Glamour magazine yesterday while at the airport (I feel like quite the jet setter lately)! I usually buy a wedding magazine to read on the plane, but this time found that I had bought all the wedding magazines already! So I picked up the new issue of Glamour instead. It has Jessica Simpson on the cover, and I love her, so I thought it would be a good read. Well to my surprise, tucked in some where in the middle was a three page write up called "45 New Wedding Do's and Don'ts!" Everything from averting beauty disasters, budget tips, funny little wedding blurbs, and Do's and Don'ts for your big day. My favorite Do - Wear a new perfume. Every time you smell it, you'll think of your wedding day! So it's a great magazine to pick up for the usual beauty and fashion tips to keep you pretty through out your planning and wedding day, and just the right touch of wedding info to keep you on the right track!

No comments:

Post a Comment