Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Scarlett and Ryan Booth

Today I had a booth at Bridal Conference - Diamonds & Divas. I designed my booth around Scarlett Johansson and Ryan Reynolds who are getting married this winter - and I was so happy with how it turned out! A huge special thank-you to Jenelle from Pinkpolka Wedding Design who supplied the stunning menu cards for me. http://www.pinkpolkadesign.com/ She did a fabulous job as always!

Thanks to all the brides that stopped by, it was so nice meeting all of you and I look forward to designing your own little 'celebrity wedding' for you!

Here's some photos:










3 comments:

  1. Wow! Busy girl! Everything looks so amazing tammy! Aw, i miss working with you. :( Looks like you're doing great out there though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! LOVE the 'props' to Scarlett & Ryan! Your a creative diva!

    ReplyDelete