Thursday, November 13, 2008

Table Design

I was a sponsor at a wedding event last weekend. I designed 4 tables that will be featured in a design video for Bridal Fantasy 2009. The colour scheme was Black, Red, Gold and White. Since I have a decor background, I had lots of fun bringing these designs together. Here's some pictures....
The first table featured a black sequence table linen, and a large centrepiece with black branches. We hung white orchids and mini mirrors for some sparkle. The napkins were folded to fit the menu cards, and we added some bling on those as well. It looked stunning!


For this table I used a gold and white colour scheme. Simple and elegant!





This next table was fun! Black and white baroque linen with splashes of red.



The last table sparkled! I combined all four colours, but the focal point was the mirrored centerpiece and napkin ring holders. Pretty, pretty, pretty!




Need some help with your decor design? I offer hourly consulting, and can help you come up with a perfect design for your wedding! Decor consulting includes everything from colour choices, style design, floral and stationary suggestions, as well as room layout design. I can also suggest the vendors that can make it all come together for you. Contact me today to schedule your consultation!

No comments:

Post a Comment