Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Today had me thinking all things irish, and I thought about my cousin's daughter who is an irish dancer.  I've always said I'd love to plan an Irish wedding, any takers :) , and have her dance troop dance at the wedding.  I think any type of cultural entertainment is such a great way to bring some exciting energy to your day, and your guests will love it!  Take a look at this video - it is so exciting and got me tapping my toes and wanting that irish wedding even more!

2 comments:

  1. I want to photograph an Irish wedding! I've been to Ireland 4 times and have an annual St. Patty's Day party! What a happy event an Irish themed wedding would be! Let's find one Tammy!
    http://www.honeystetson-photographer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am on it Honey! You and me - Irish wedding!

    ReplyDelete