Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I LOVE ETSY!!!

Ok, so I had heard of Etsy.com - the website selling hand made creations - and I thought 'eh...can't be that great'.  Well I was very wrong!  It has a HUGE variety of gorgeous hand made products, and it even has a wedding section!  If you are looking for unique items for your wedding, gifts for your bridesmaids, or items to buy to decorate your new home, this is the site for you.  Here are a few of my personal faves!

This is a great alternative to the traditional guestbook.  Guests pick a card and sign their names with a personal wish or note to the bride and groom, along with their mailing address, and file it back alphabetically.  Makes it very easy to send thank-you notes!  This would also be great at a bridal shower!

My new favorite thing - fascinators!  I just love these vintage hair accessories.


Unique gifts for your girls!


Fun favours.

And we can't forget the guys.  Custom ties!  Just choose your colour and fabric.


Definitely worth a look - http://www.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment