Thursday, December 5, 2013

Divine Wedding . Sherry & Ian . Winter Inspiration

I LOVE winter weddings, and winter is definitely here!  I hope you've all been enjoying 
the snow :) Thought it was a good time to post photos from Sherry and Ian's winter 
wedding from last December. 

Sherry's colour scheme was light blue, brown, white and silver - I love the little bird 
touches here and there.  I must say I was pretty excited when I woke up to see hoar 
frost on the trees that morning - nothing makes for fabulous winter wedding photos 
better than hoar frost!

Sherry was a gorgeous bride, as you can see from these stunning images from 
Manuel F. Sousa Photography.  
 



































Ceremony and Reception  Viscount Gort Hotel  |  Photographer  Manuel F. Sousa Photography
Hair and Make-up  Glam on the Go  |  Linens  Dream Day Decorators
Flowers and Decor  Little Flower Shop  |  DJ and Lighting  Platinum Productions
Wedding Cake  Cake-ology  |  Stationery  In So Many Words  |  Limousine  Five Star Limousine

No comments:

Post a Comment