Friday, December 12, 2014

Divine Wedding . Rachel & Sasha . The Fort Garry Hotel

In May we had the pleasure of working with Rachel and Sasha - love was definitely in the air for their 
spring wedding - I loved how Rachel's eyes would light up whenever she'd talk about Sasha.

A meaningful Jewish ceremony at The Fort Garry Hotel in the Concert ballroom, followed by dinner and 
dancing with the Ron Paley Big Band in the Provencher ballroom.  I loved the classic elegant feel of the 
wedding combined with details of their fun personalities as you'll see in their custom cake design by Cake 
Studio.  Sasha was quite the character - keeping us in stitches for the entire day, and Rachel was 
absolutely stunning in her Vera Wang gown!

Enjoy these amazing images by Joel Ross Photography.

Venue  The Fort Garry Hotel  |  Photography Joel Ross Photography 
Videography film.edit crew  |  Flowers Floral Fixx  |  Linens Planned Perfectly 
Band Ron Paley Big Band  |  Wedding Cake Cake Studio 
Ceremony Music Rembrandt String Quartet

1 comment:

  1. The Fort Garry Hotel is fabulous dear!! Actually I am searching for a beautiful Wedding location in Chicago for my dream wedding. I wish I could find such a pretty venue just as this hotel. I am going to invite only my close ones, so I would prefer a small wedding hall.

    ReplyDelete